Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Using test-patch.sh

Using test-patch.sh
Hi,
 I am trying to use test-patch.sh to test my patch but getting following
error

 ERROR: can't run in a workspace that contains the following modifications
?       hadoop-tools/hadoop-datajoin/target
?       hadoop-tools/hadoop-gridmix/target

I am trying to apply test patch on fresh svn checkout . Can anyone advice
on  how to get rid of this error?