HBase, mail # user - what is the max size for one region and what is the max size of region for one server

Re: 答复:  答复: what is the max size for one region and what is the max size of region for one server
Bryan Beaudreault 2012-12-17, 14:39
0.90.x supports up to 4GB region sizes max, not 40. You would need to upgrade to 0.92.x at least to go higher than that.

Sent from iPhone.