MapReduce >> mail # user >> HDFS Web UI - Incorrect context

+
Dhaval Shah 2012-11-23, 20:27
RE: HDFS Web UI - Incorrect context
This is on port 50075, correct?

From: Dhaval Shah [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, November 23, 2012 3:28 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: HDFS Web UI - Incorrect context

Hello everyone.. I have a very weird issue at hand.. I am using CDH4.0.0 on one of my clusters and it works perfectly fine.. Now I tried deploying the same packages to another cluster with very similar configs (the only difference is machine names).. Hadoop does come up but the HDFS UI seems to have an incorrect Tomcat context.. The only thing it shows up is

Directory: /
webapps/         4096 bytes
            Nov 23, 2012 2:44:13 PM

When I click on webapps, it shows an option for hdfs and when I click hdfs, it takes me to http://localhost:50070/webapps/hdfs/dfshealth.jsp which throws a 404.. Ideally /webapps/hdfs should have been the root context and this works correctly on my other cluster.. Any pointers?

Regards,
Dhaval
NOTICE: This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential, subject to copyright and may be privileged. Any unauthorized use, copying or disclosure is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete and contact the sender immediately. Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail. AVIS : le pr?sent courriel et toute pi?ce jointe qui l'accompagne sont confidentiels, prot?g?s par le droit d'auteur et peuvent ?tre couverts par le secret professionnel. Toute utilisation, copie ou divulgation non autoris?e est interdite. Si vous n'?tes pas le destinataire pr?vu de ce courriel, supprimez-le et contactez imm?diatement l'exp?diteur. Veuillez penser ? l'environnement avant d'imprimer le pr?sent courriel
+
Dhaval Shah 2012-11-23, 22:00