Pig >> mail # dev >> Persisting Pig Scripts

+
Prashant Kommireddi 2012-06-06, 22:52
+
Daniel Dai 2012-06-06, 23:19
+
Prashant Kommireddi 2012-06-07, 00:16
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-06-07, 00:39
+
Prashant Kommireddi 2012-06-07, 00:44
+
Bill Graham 2012-06-07, 00:56
Re: Persisting Pig Scripts
Bill,

Would you know if that is expected or a bug?

+
Bill Graham 2012-06-11, 22:01
+
Jonathan Coveney 2012-06-11, 22:17