Bigtop, mail # user - "bigpetstore" another idea that i forgot to mention which might fit into bigtop.

+
Jay Vyas 2013-09-19, 21:19
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-09-19, 21:28
+
Jay Vyas 2013-09-19, 21:41
Re: "bigpetstore" another idea that i forgot to mention which might fit into bigtop.
Jay Vyas 2013-09-23, 18:47
bumtp^^ ... Any thoughts on where these blueprints should go and how to
organize them?  At that point ill roll it into  a jira

--
Jay Vyas
http://jayunit100.blogspot.com
+