HBase, mail # user - Table in Inconsistent State; Perpetually pending region server transitions while loading lot of data into Hbase via MR

Re: Table in Inconsistent State; Perpetually pending region server transitions while loading lot of data into Hbase via MR
Michael Segel 2012-11-01, 14:50
Just out of curiosity...

What's the impact on having regions of 10GB or larger?

What does that do to your footprint in memory and the time it takes to split or compact a region?

-Mike