MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: How can I compile and use my own hadoop?

+
Wei Xue 2010-11-09, 01:42
+
Harsh J 2010-11-09, 05:48
Re: How can I compile and use my own hadoop?
I write simple driver classes and run them from Eclipse. It takes some
fiddling, so if you're not comfortable with that, running it from ant
is your best bet.

--
Lance Norskog
[EMAIL PROTECTED]