HDFS, mail # dev - Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.0.4.1-alpha

+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-05-28, 17:03
+
Chris Douglas 2013-05-28, 21:41
Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.0.4.1-alpha
Konstantin Shvachko 2013-05-30, 18:56
+1
I verified checksums, the signature, built sources on CentOS, ran tests and
a few hadoop commands.

Thanks,
--Konst
On Fri, May 24, 2013 at 8:48 PM, Konstantin Boudnik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> All,
>
> I have created a release candidate (rc0) for hadoop-2.0.4.1-alpha that I
> would
> like to release.
>
> This is a stabilization release that includes fixed for a couple a of
> issues
> discovered in the testing with BigTop 0.6.0 release candidate.
>
> The RC is available at:
> http://people.apache.org/~cos/hadoop-2.0.4.1-alpha-rc0/
> The RC tag in svn is here:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/common/tags/release-2.0.4.1-alpha-rc0

> Please try the release bits and vote; the vote will run for the usual 7
> days.
>
> Thanks for your voting
>   Cos

+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-05-30, 21:36
+
Chris Douglas 2013-05-31, 01:18
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-05-31, 03:41
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-05-31, 05:50
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-05-31, 06:41
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-05-31, 18:20
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-06-01, 03:25