HBase >> mail # user >> Hbase delta load

Re: Hbase delta load
I think you may need to provide just a bit more information about your
use case. Could you define a bit more 'delta' and 'data matching'?

In a sense, every bulk load is a delta: updates for insert into a
larger table, representing a set of changes as a batch.

We could consider the existing HBase mechanisms for handling
multiversioning to be a simple "data matching functionality" via
simple existence testing by coordinate, although I know that is not
what you mean (but I don't know what you mean precisely).

* - coordinate: { row, column, qualifier, timestamp }