HBase >> mail # user >> Put w/ timestamp -> Deleteall -> Put w/ timestamp fails

Re: Put w/ timestamp -> Deleteall -> Put w/ timestamp fails
Yonghu,

You are correct at that. Until a major_compact finishes, inserting
with old timestamps will never show. Inserted old timestamped values
before a major compact but after a delete will all go away.

That is why I had to put in the data into the table _after_ the
major_compact ran, in that shell output I'd sent.

Harsh J