HBase >> mail # dev >> Is DynamicClassLoader necessary for client applications?

Re: Is DynamicClassLoader necessary for client applications?
On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 11:09 PM, Stack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> what do we gain if we go to the trouble distinguishing
> true clients from clients used by hbase servers internally (even for
> clients used internally by servers, why would we want these fellas doing
> dynamic loading out of an hbase.local.dir)?

I was originally thinking there would be a need to support dynamic loading
for RS-side clients who want to invoke a coprocessor endpoint. I'm now
thinking that's unnecessary because those clients are probably instantiated
out of a classloader which provides those endpoint definitions anyway.