Hive, mail # user - warehouse directory of HIVE

+
nagarjuna kanamarlapudi 2013-05-08, 09:26
Re: warehouse directory of HIVE
Nitin Pawar 2013-05-08, 09:28
meta store contains all the information related to your table definitions,
partitions, serdes etc

warehouse directory is just a location where the raw data from your table
is stored

--
Nitin Pawar
+