Accumulo >> mail # user >> Error replicating table

+
Mike Hugo 2013-03-08, 14:17
+
Eric Newton 2013-03-08, 14:19
+
Mike Hugo 2013-03-08, 15:04
+
Eric Newton 2013-03-08, 15:13
Re: Error replicating table
Spot on Eric,

You're right - I can't write anything to HDFS.  Thanks for pointing me in
the right direction!!

Mike