MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: Integrating hadoop with java UI application deployed on tomcat

Re: Integrating hadoop with java UI application deployed on tomcat
Hi,

The error is talking about hadoop configuration. So probably you need to
put the hadoop core jar in the lib folder. That said, there might be other
dependencies you might need as well. But you can try it out once.

Thanks
hemanth