Pig, mail # user - Using external jar in UDF

Re: Using external jar in UDF
Corbin Hoenes 2010-03-15, 20:52
Okay what do you mean by "package and send along"?  What is the pig way to include additional jars?  e.g. we want to use a 3rd party library to encode json and how can our UDF reference that jar?