Flume >> mail # user >> Flume -ng startup failed

Flume -ng startup failed
Hi

My flume 1.2.0 setup is working fine on one machine.
But when I ran it on another machine it gave me syntax error while starting
agent :
"bin/flume-ng: line 81: syntax error in conditional expression:
unexpected token `('
bin/flume-ng: line 81: syntax error near `^java\.library\.path=(.'
bin/flume-ng: line 81: `      if [[ $line =~ ^java\.library\.path=(.*)$
]]; then' "

I have set JAVA_HOME.
I even vimdiffed flume-ng file with the one working fine. There was no
difference.
Has anyone come across such error?
Regards,
+