HBase >> mail # user >> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.hadoop.hbase.util.Bytes

Re: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.hadoop.hbase.util.Bytes
On Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 8:22 PM, fateme Abiri <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> hi Dhaval
> thanks for replying...
> my other project which dont use this class has been run successfuly!!!
> can you say me how can i submit the jars for hbase and hadoop with my job
> submission ?? can you give me an exapmle, tanx very much Dhaval,

See
http://hbase.apache.org/apidocs/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/mapreduce/package-summary.html#package_description

There are also posts like the following that could help:
http://blog.cloudera.com/blog/2011/01/how-to-include-third-party-libraries-in-your-map-reduce-job/

St.Ack