MapReduce, mail # user - using log4j to suppress messages

+
Jonathan Bishop 2012-10-29, 23:59
+
yuliya Feldman 2012-10-31, 05:33
+
Arpit Gupta 2012-10-30, 04:54
Re: using log4j to suppress messages
Harsh J 2012-10-30, 04:52
Since this is from HBase (better to ask on [EMAIL PROTECTED] btw)
the right line would be:

log4j.logger.org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce.LoadIncrementalHFiles=WARN

--
Harsh J