HBase >> mail # dev >> HBASE Code format

Re: HBASE Code format
Please no codebase-wide reformat. It makes moving patches between
versions a huge pain in the butt, and loses blame data like Harsh
said.

I find 120 characters too wide - on my laptop screen I can't
reasonable fit two windows of code side by side if they're that wide.
100's about as much as I can fit (and I use a tiny font, too!)

-Todd

--
Todd Lipcon
Software Engineer, Cloudera