Flume >> mail # user >> high level plugin architecture

+
S Ahmed 2012-11-13, 14:26
+
Hari Shreedharan 2012-11-13, 17:43
+
Rahul Ravindran 2012-11-13, 17:57
+
Brock Noland 2012-11-13, 18:12
+
Rahul Ravindran 2012-11-13, 20:02
Re: high level plugin architecture
That is a mistake, it's the 1.2.0 documentation.

On Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 2:02 PM, Rahul Ravindran <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The link below mentioned that it is the Flume 1.3 Snapshot guide and I
> expected documentation regarding Spool Directory here. I did not see it. Am
> I missing something?

S Ahmed 2012-11-15, 20:22