Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Supporting cross-project Jenkins builds

+
Tom White 2012-04-16, 20:51
+
Aaron T. Myers 2012-04-16, 20:55
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2012-04-16, 21:14
+
Aaron T. Myers 2012-04-16, 21:22
+
Giridharan Kesavan 2012-04-17, 22:17
+
Tom White 2012-04-17, 22:31
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2012-04-17, 23:52
+
Giridharan Kesavan 2012-04-18, 03:36
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2012-04-18, 17:11
+
Tom White 2012-04-25, 19:49
+
Aaron T. Myers 2012-04-18, 16:18
+
Radim Kolar 2012-04-27, 09:21
+
Tom White 2012-04-27, 23:48
Re: Supporting cross-project Jenkins builds
PLEASEEEEE!!!!

--
Alejandro