Flume >> mail # dev >> What's up with Jenkins?

Re: What's up with Jenkins?
Hmm strange. So I checked with someone who is a Jenkins committer and he
said that the build timeout plugin only takes into account active time, not
waiting time. Assuming that's true then this process killing stuff is still
a mystery.

Mike
On Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 5:05 PM, Hari Shreedharan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]