MapReduce >> mail # user >> [Job tracker Start time] problem in jobtracker page

[Job tracker Start time] problem in jobtracker page
Hi Guys,

We have using CDH4.0.1, we have running running multiple jobs, We have look
the job tracker page showing wrong Job tracker Start time same for all the
running job.

http://i.imgur.com/Z8f3Bju.png

For Example Tue Feb 05 00:45:45 EST 2013 showing the all the job.

Please guide me How to resolve this.