Pig >> mail # user >> a way to mash aliases together

a way to mash aliases together
Need to have a bunch of non related aliases into a single alias (so I can pass this alias into my UDF).  Is it possible to do this?  Or is it possible to pass a number of Tuple objects into an EvalFunc? exec(Tuple input1, Tuple input2, ...)