HBase >> mail # user >> Bulk Loading from Oracle to Hbase

+
Mehmet Simsek 2012-12-13, 15:46
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-12-13, 15:48
+
Mehmet Simsek 2012-12-13, 15:57
+
Manoj Babu 2012-12-13, 16:44
+
Amandeep Khurana 2012-12-13, 16:48
+
anil gupta 2012-12-13, 17:37
+
Azuryy Yu 2012-12-14, 03:11
+
Mehmet Simsek 2012-12-14, 03:36
+
Azuryy Yu 2012-12-14, 05:50
Re: Bulk Loading from Oracle to Hbase
can have look on this feature of hdfs.push from oracle R Connector.

http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E27101_01/doc.10/e27365/orhc.htm#CFHHEFHA

Cheers!
Manoj.