MapReduce, mail # user - Oozie dbconnection taking old dns entry

Oozie dbconnection taking old dns entry
hadoop hive 2013-08-23, 06:09
Hi Folks,

i am getting an error while starting oozie,
ERROR: Oozie could not be started

REASON: org.apache.oozie.service.ServiceException: E0103: Could not load
service classes, Cannot create PoolableConnectionFactory (null,  message
from server: "Host 'Abc-new.corp.apple.com' is not allowed to connect to
this MySQL server")

Stacktrace:
org.apache.oozie.service.ServiceException: E0103: Could not load service
classes, Cannot create PoolableConnectionFactory (null,  message from
server: "Host 'Abc-new.corp.com' is not allowed to connect to this MySQL
server")
at org.apache.oozie.service.Services.loadServices(Services.java:291)
at org.apache.oozie.service.Services.init(Services.java:208)
at
org.apache.oozie.servlet.ServicesLoader.contextInitialized(ServicesLoader.java:39)
at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(StandardContext.java:4206)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:4705)
at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:799)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:779)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:601)
at
org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployDescriptor(HostConfig.java:675)
at
org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployDescriptors(HostConfig.java:601)

I am using hortonworks hdp 1.0 , actually it was working before but home
how after maintenance its dns got changed.. but when we realized we removed
the cache and make it correct.. but now its again showing the same error
while starting oozie server.

thanks