Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> Re: Disabling SASL

Re: Disabling SASL
Hi Eugene,

Thank you for the feedback.
I'm setting up a clean development environment (even with a clean checkout
some JUnit tests fail, i must understand why before i could submit a
patch), I do more testing on our clusters and then I open a JIRA with a
patch.

2012/11/27 Eugene Koontz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Hi Michael,
> It looks like a good idea to me and your patch looks good too. You should
> feel free to open a JIRA and attach the contents of your gist as a patch.
> -Eugene

+
Eugene Koontz 2012-12-02, 17:48
+