Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> Re: Disabling SASL

Re: Disabling SASL
Hi Eugene,

Thank you for the feedback.
I'm setting up a clean development environment (even with a clean checkout
some JUnit tests fail, i must understand why before i could submit a
patch), I do more testing on our clusters and then I open a JIRA with a
patch.