Hive, mail # user - exception when using Hive 0.12 with MySQL metastore

+
Zhang Xiaoyu 2013-10-20, 00:06
+
Jov 2013-10-20, 02:44
+
Zhang Xiaoyu 2013-10-20, 05:10
+
Jov 2013-10-20, 06:56
+
SF Hadoop 2013-10-23, 20:09
Re: exception when using Hive 0.12 with MySQL metastore
Timothy Potter 2013-10-23, 20:22
I updated package.jdo to use COMMENT instead of FCOMMENT (which is
something I had to do for HCatalog a long while back) ... may not be the
"right" solution but worked for me.

Cheers,
Tim

SF Hadoop 2013-10-23, 21:27