Hive >> mail # user >> exception when using Hive 0.12 with MySQL metastore

Re: exception when using Hive 0.12 with MySQL metastore
I updated package.jdo to use COMMENT instead of FCOMMENT (which is
something I had to do for HCatalog a long while back) ... may not be the
"right" solution but worked for me.

Cheers,
Tim