Avro, mail # user - Equivalent of JsonDecoder for Ruby?

+
Brandon Ballinger 2011-11-21, 21:52
Re: Equivalent of JsonDecoder for Ruby?
Scott Carey 2011-11-22, 21:26
I do not believe that Ruby supports the JSON encoding (yet).  It would
probably not be too difficult to add, but noone to my knowledge is working
on it.

On 11/21/11 1:52 PM, "Brandon Ballinger" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>I'm currently using Avro to serialize/deserialize data in Java and
>Ruby. In Java, I can use JsonDecoder to deserialize a JSON string as
>an Avro buffer. What is the equivalent class in Ruby? I searched the
>source repository at
>https://github.com/apache/avro/tree/trunk/lang/ruby/lib/avro, but I
>only see BinaryDecoder/BinaryEncoder, not the JSON equivalents.
>
>Thanks,
>Brandon
+
Brandon Ballinger 2011-11-22, 21:26