Flume >> mail # user >> Running multiple flume versions on the same box

+
Rahul Ravindran 2012-11-21, 19:23
+
Camp, Roy 2012-11-21, 21:29
Re: Running multiple flume versions on the same box
Inherently there should be no issue in Flume itself.

But you may want to make sure that your flume sinks (old  v/s new) are not
configured in a such a way that they step on each other.

Best to do a trial simulation.
-roshan
On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 1:29 PM, Camp, Roy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  We did this when upgrading from 0.9x to FlumeNG 1.3-SNAPSHOT.  Used
> different ports and different logging/data directories.  Worked great.****
>
> ** **
>
> Roy****
>
> ** **