Flume, mail # user - Running multiple flume versions on the same box

Re: Running multiple flume versions on the same box
Roshan Naik 2012-11-21, 22:21
Inherently there should be no issue in Flume itself.

But you may want to make sure that your flume sinks (old  v/s new) are not
configured in a such a way that they step on each other.

Best to do a trial simulation.
-roshan