HBase, mail # user - Region server crashes when using replication

Re: Region server crashes when using replication
Eran Kutner 2011-03-29, 11:29
Thanks again J-D. I will avoid using stop_replication from now on.
As for the shell, JRuby (or even Java for that matter) is not really
our strong suit here, but I'll try to give it a look when I have some
time.

-eran