HBase >> mail # user >> Mapreduce counters

+
Ophir Cohen 2011-05-18, 15:21
Re: Mapreduce counters
Hi Ophir,

That sounds like a useful feature, maybe file a jira?

I've never tried to save counters form the MR job into HBase, but you
could pull it from the file as you said or from the Job object after
waitForCompletion() returns by calling getCounters().

-Joey

--
Joseph Echeverria
Cloudera, Inc.