Accumulo >> mail # dev >> dependencies within 1.5

Re: dependencies within 1.5
+1 for separate module. Honestly, since we're beginning to refer to both
use cases- automated integration tests and single node accumulo, I'd feel
more comfortable having it in a separate module. Up until we started
discussions about packaging and maven plugins, I'd have been for keeping it
in server.