 From: Em <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, April 27, 2013 8:09 AM
Subject: Multi-CheckAnd...

Hello list,

I was wondering how to create a multi-row-mutation with
precondition-constraints.

Something like this:

public boolean[] multiCheckAndPut(byte[]row, byte[] family, byte[]
column, List<Put> puts);

This looks a little bit ugly but illustrates the idea.

Are there any alternatives that would fit the use-case?

Kind regards,
Em