HBase >> mail # user >> HBase - Error while creating table

+
Rayappan Antoni raj 2013-06-11, 15:09
+
Stack 2013-06-11, 18:01
Re: HBase - Error while creating table
First, check through the jps command what processes are being run. I
believe HMaster is not running. Then please let us know what are your
entries in your etc/hosts file.

Regards
Shahab