Hive >> mail # user >> how to combine some rows into 1 row in hive

Re: how to combine some rows into 1 row in hive
Using hives streaming feature is a nice option for this as it is a fairly
natural way to work with entire rows and return multiple columns

select transform a,b,c,d  using /bin/pipeprogram as a, b ,c ,d

You an also write a UDTF user defined Table function as well because this
can return more then one column.