Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> FYI I will be giving a ZooKeeper talk at Airbnb tomorrow

FYI I will be giving a ZooKeeper talk at Airbnb tomorrow
Hi folks. Airbnb invited me to give a tech talk on ZooKeeper. If
anyone is in San Francisco tomorrow (6/19 @6pm) please stop by for
"Apache ZooKeeper and the Fallacies of Distributed Computing". Details
here: http://bit.ly/16epqM8

Regards,

Patrick