Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Issues running Minicluster in o.a.a.start.Main

Re: Issues running Minicluster in o.a.a.start.Main
Keith,

You are right- I mistyped. I meant Main.err not Master.err. I just verified
this feature worked during the time of this
commit: 6965a8aaa2f53ec796a3487c1639affe0dfc6bfa.