HBase >> mail # dev >> HConnectionManager Docs

Re: HConnectionManager Docs
Hi Ted,

Sure thing, that part is clear. See my questions underneath for what I
was after. If it closes the RPCProxy globally then it would kill all
other connections too. And if it does not, then why offer this option
at all and not simply always close the RPCProxy - why would you keep
it open?

Thanks,
Lars