HBase >> mail # user >> setup of a standalone HBase on local filesystem

+
Alok Singh Mahor 2012-11-26, 10:27
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-11-26, 10:37
Re: setup of a standalone HBase on local filesystem
content of my /etc/hosts is

127.0.0.1       localhost
127.0.1.1       alok

::1     ip6-localhost ip6-loopback
fe00::0 ip6-localnet
ff00::0 ip6-mcastprefix
ff02::1 ip6-allnodes
ff02::2 ip6-allrouters

do i need to change anything in this?
and do i need to install hadoop and zookeeper for standalone HBase
installation?

--
Alok Singh Mahor
http://alokmahor.co.cc
Join the next generation of computing, Open Source and Linux/GNU!!
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-11-26, 10:46
+
Alok Singh Mahor 2012-11-26, 10:54