HBase >> mail # user >> Re: hbase client security (cluster is secure)

Re: hbase client security (cluster is secure)
Hi again Tony,

Moving this to [EMAIL PROTECTED] (bcc'd
[EMAIL PROTECTED]). Please use the right user group lists
for best responses. I've added you to CC in case you aren't subscribed
to the HBase user lists.

Can you share the whole error/stacktrace-if-any/logs you get at the
HMaster that says AccessControlException? Would be helpful to see what
particular class/operation logged it to help you specifically.

I have an instance of 0.92-based cluster running after having followed
http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#zookeeper and
https://ccp.cloudera.com/display/CDH4DOC/HBase+Security+Configuration
and it seems to work well enough with auth enabled.

--
Harsh J