MapReduce >> mail # dev >> Visual debugging tools for hadoop

Re: Visual debugging tools for hadoop
Hi Saikat,

You might want to investigate contributing on Apache Ambari, which has
features for visualization of jobs and end-to-end flows consisting of
multiple dependent jobs.

http://incubator.apache.org/ambari/

Chris Nauroth
Hortonworks