HDFS, mail # user - checksum error

checksum error
Brahma Reddy Battula 2012-04-30, 07:07
Hi
I have started hadoop cluster with one NameNode And one DataNode and written one file with replication factor one.

 Now Edited((To get check-sum error)) written file in DN where block is located(physically).

Then I tried to read file ,then I got could not obtain block since block got corrupted and check-sum error from DN logs.

After that I removed what ever I edited from block .

Then I try to read file,here I am able to read by using fsshell commands even though block got corrupted(by fsck report)..But I am getting eof execption using readfully api.

After reverting not getting any checksum error from DN logs.
Please let me know the behavior once revert back to original
Thanks And Regards

Brahma Reddy