HDFS, mail # dev - Need Help with HDFS Build Failure

Re: Need Help with HDFS Build Failure
Aaron T. Myers 2011-04-17, 06:23
Hi Amit,

On Sat, Apr 16, 2011 at 5:37 PM, Amit Gupta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm an HDFS newbie. I'm trying to learn more about HDFS by doing a
> student project.
>
> Ive been facing build breaks since today with the error messages:

This was because a commit to common yesterday temporarily broke the HDFS
build while we were waiting for an associated HDFS patch to be committed.
That commit happened earlier today, so HDFS should be back to building
correctly.

Sorry for the trouble in the interim.

--
Aaron T. Myers