MapReduce >> mail # user >> Import data from MySql to HBase using Sqoop2

Import data from MySql to HBase using Sqoop2
Hi Guys,

How to import mysql to Hbase table. I am using sqoop2 when i try to import
table it's doesn't show storage as Hbase.

Schema name: sqoop:000>  create job --xid 12 --type import
.
.
.
.