HBase, mail # user - HBase Integration with Active Directory

+
anil gupta 2012-12-04, 05:49
+
Harsh J 2012-12-08, 15:54
+
anil gupta 2012-12-08, 18:13
+
Harsh J 2012-12-08, 19:17
Re: HBase Integration with Active Directory
anil gupta 2012-12-09, 20:50
Hi Harsh,

We are in process of installing a HBase cluster with a secure HDFS and
HBase. We already have a secure HDFS integrated with AD but we are still
trying to figure out a way to integrate HBase with AD(directly or
indirectly throgh KDC). I think my colleague has already implemented the
stuff provided in previous link for securing HDFS. :) However, i will try
to correlate this article for HBase installation and see if we can make
HBase work with AD. Thanks a lot for your response and time.

PS: It might be possible to integrate HBase with AD but till now i have
found no reference or documentation for it.

Thanks,
Anil Gupta

--
Thanks & Regards,