HDFS, mail # user - what's this version 'version = 1.0.4-SNAPSHOT' ?

+
Xibin Liu 2013-01-28, 06:36
Re: what's this version 'version = 1.0.4-SNAPSHOT' ?
Nitin Pawar 2013-01-28, 06:47
any snapshot version is dev version

you can change the dependency version to just 1.0.4 in  the pom and it will
just build 1.0.4

--
Nitin Pawar
+